Vincenzo Barilari Senior Associate Registered with Section A of the Board of Architects of Rome and Province, Registered ARB
Vincenzo joined Zaha Hadid Architects in 2006 as a Senior Architect, having previously worked in various practices and as a freelancer in Rome.
Since joining, he has been involved in a number of projects including:
- A new masterplan in China, begun in 2019 and totalling approximately 290,000m²
- Design for a competition for a new art centre in Germany
- Generali Tower in Milan, technical coordinator for the fit out. Opened in 2018
- City life shopping district in Milan, technical coordinator for on-site works. Opened in 2017
- National Built Heritage Centre, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. 2017
- New Maritime Terminal in Salerno, Italy, technical coordinator for on-site works direction. Opened in 2016
- City Life Residences in Milan, Italy. Opened in 2014
- Stuart Weitzman Flagship stores in Milan, Rome and Hong Kong. Opened in 2014
- Regium Waterfront in Reggio Calabria, Italy. 2007
Education & Teaching
Vincenzo studied architecture at the University of Rome “La Sapienza” where he received his Diploma in 1998 and he has been a registered architect in Italy since 1999. In 1999 he held an academic faculty position as assisting lecturer in Planning Design III at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
He has been registered with the ARB in London since 2017.